not that 911 wasnt enugh but yet still our united states government is training the people who attacked us how to control drones and every night them drones aate in our sky in pittsburgh and washington dc why theyu choseen pittsburgh I dont know but anyway I acctualy should be suing the united states government butth insteaaddd I chose to let karma take its course anf god send them to *** so anyway im verfty proud to be american but our government aint obviously and they are letting the american army not only abuse some of ourr purpatraters but also experimenting on americans aass well

tina2020 wrote the review about Us Government and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Us Government to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Us Government betrail for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Us Government?

Comments